March 13, 2016

Free Printable Irish Sayings


These Irish blessing and wishes are some of my favorite ones.
I composed them to print out and use in decorating for 
St. Patrick's Day. I'm happy to share them with you if you 
would like to download them to your computer and print them
out for yourself.  They can be used in decorating or to hand
out to friends and co-workers on St. Patrick's Day.


The text is in black so you don't have to have a color printer
to use these printables. I used fonts that I though might look
like an ancient Irish calligrapher wrote these out. 

The color and creativity comes from YOU as decide what 
kind of paper you want to print them on. 

Some I printed out on scrapbook paper...

...and some I printed out on paper that I aged with coffee.


Some of these printables are formatted as 5"x7" and some
are formatted as 8"x10" and could be framed. 

If the scrapbook paper that you want to print on is
12"x12" just cut it down to 8.5"x11" to run through
your home printer. 

You could also print these out on plain paper and let your 
kids draw borders around them. 

If you need instructions how how to download and print
these out, please click on this post.

These are the larger printables...


These are the sayings that will print two per page...

 .........................................................................

...................................................

.....................................................

..................................................

Wishing you a happy St. Patrick's Day!

9 comments

  1. Lots of great ideas, have a Happy St Patrick's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful all those ideas and Irish blessings.
    Thank you for sharing and for your sweet visit.
    Have a blessed week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kitty! It's been so long since I've stopped by :(. I've been away, but am on my way home shortly.

    I love these poems, and the fonts that were used are perfect.

    Hope you're well, and I'll be back soon to catch up.

    (I changed my blog so don't be confused)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though. Funny Christian T-Shirts

    ReplyDelete
  5. No soda pops, no diet soda pops, no corn syrup, no maple syrup (better use honey to bake those oatmeal cookies we used as an example earlier!), no jelly, no jam, no turbinado sugar, no evaporated cane juice, no brown sugar, no white sugar, no equal, no nutrasweet, no artificial sweeteners etc. You can feel free to make up the difference with pure unfermented no-added-sugar grape juice, and fresh ripe fruit etc, just no other added sweeteners whatsoever, except honey. health in the bible

    ReplyDelete
  6. indicators for doing mission and other charitable work, like, collections of food and clothing for the needy and unfortunate, and well-placed announcements for such small churches in Riverside, CA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an interesting article here.I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here. Vlone Friends Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your irish blessing's last line has a typo in it. It says, may "Gold" hold you in the palm of his hand, rather than may GOD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to comment on my blog!

© Miss Kopy Kat. Design by FCD.